STOP!

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
Forum Watcher...

STOP!

Post by Forum Watcher... »

STOP... defending Cindy, she does a good enough job on her own.

STOP... VicRiv...You can't post one day everything you think you know that is negative towards a Mayoral candidate...have it removed from this site...have the Chamber of Commerce repeat your allegations... And then... Call for "let's forgive and forget and move forward.

You sir, in my opinion, escalate the problem of unity in this community...

Why not try to use this site as an informational venue for the new council.

Just STOP!!!
From me

Start!

Post by From me »

"Let's start moving forward" is not a step towards unity?
I believe that's a non-sequitur.

There's been too much focus on the messenger and NOT the message. Truth is true-regardless of how you bend it or spin it.

But thanks for your opinion. Wanna chat 647-1792

VicRiv
Forum Watcher

I Believe...

Post by Forum Watcher »

Victor,

I felt this election was the most disturbing I have seen in over 20 years.
Many people contributed to the "mudslinging".

I have one question?

Do you all believe in "KARMA"?
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Yes I do!

Post by mindingcitybiz »

Eventually everything that comes around goes. I also believe the truth will come out about the slander put out and true agenda's will be the focus.

So let me pretend to look into my crystal ball into and make some predictions:

1. The opinion will come down from the higher court and the city council "Leon Garcia, Lori Luporini, Don Colcleaser, Ben Andersen and Cecil Shaver" will be found guilty of not require a proper Environmental Impact Report. The Walmart will open anyways and will close shortly after the Mega Walmart is built at the old kmart location because everyone will want to go there instead. The City will have to pay for widening of highway 29.

2. Leon Garcia will run for Supervisor of Napa County in 2008. Brenda Knight will run for City Council again in 2008. Cindy Coffey will run for Mayor again in 2008.

3. American Canyon will flurish with new business coming in.

4. The voting block on the City Council will bring more bad decisions that will cost we the taxpayers more money later as it did with the previous city council.

5. American Canyon will get its new high school in 2010, but it will be built just enough to meet minimal standards and rooms will have to be added "because they didn't realize how many students would be attending". (Like the middle school which has been overcrowded since the day it opened).

Just my predictions what are yours?