American Canyon Online Candidates Forum.

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

American Canyon Online Candidates Forum.

Post by mindingcitybiz »

:idea: This forum has an area we we could do our own candidates forum. We could ask the candidates issues regarding the city and voice our concerns. Give them 30 seconds to respond.

You think any candidate would be interested?

Issa would this be possible to set-up in the chat room area?
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by mindingcitybiz »

Oh wait we would have to have rules too.
ac94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

mcb

Post by ac94503 »

Gee...where did you get that idea?
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by mindingcitybiz »

When I read your last post about the issues. But after I posted this topic, I saw below where it shows similar topics, that issa had a post running back in August of this year. LOL Guess I missed somethings that week. LOL
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

Ac94503 mentioned this I think before. I was gonna sit on it for a day and think about it. I have yet to figure out how it will work so I never responded or acted. I thought of using the chat room and having people ask questions but I dunno how it would be monitored, anybody could just cuss you know, and how do you know what questions will be answered, its a mess. Then I thought, well we have a forum that does everything already, why do we need to do something else, so I dunno what else a chat room would do? Lets say a plan was made and was done, is it really much different than just posting on here? Just asking, to me I didnt see much benefit. I'm not saying no to the idea but I'm just saying theres a lot more than just doing it, and if anybody out there can figure out the details and tell me what you need from me then lets do it and I will do whatever I can.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

debate on amcan.com

Post by mindingcitybiz »

I think it would be a great idea to debate in the chat room with you moderating to ensure everyone sticks to the issues facing American Canyon, explain why they voted for or against something, and where they see the future of American Canyon, etc. As for as the cussing the City Council doesn't have control over someone cussing at the meetings. LOL But you could banish them forever. :)