Chamber considers revoking Measure I endorsement

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
Rich Jager
Wanderer
Wanderer

Chamber considers revoking Measure I endorsement

Post by Rich Jager »

Last Friday, The Chamber of Commerce began circulating e-mails to discuss revoking the Chambers endorsement of Measure I.The Chambers position was taken witout hearing any opposing viewpoints. Now that the opposition is being heard, many members are reconsidering their positions. The Napa Chamber heard both sides of this issue and refused to endorse this measure.
Paul Maguire
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Its about time they starting doing research and listening

Post by Paul Maguire »

Why they are at it, they should revoke their endorsement of West, Callison and Garcia, being as they didn't interview any candidates.

This new idea of finding out about people and measures before endorsing them is progress.

Good job on the Chambers part for starting to look, listen, ask, and otherwise research before coming out for or against any issue or candidate!

Perhaps in doing so they will realize that at least two of these candidates are what got us into this mess we are in that they claim they can now fix- not.
smrtamcan
Informant
Informant

Post by smrtamcan »

Mr. Maguire, who lives on the return street addresson your fliers
It is now public knowledge, so who is at 5500 Eucalyptus #214, AmCan?