Topics for Linda's View in the Eagle

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
LindaLuippold
New User
New User

Topics for Linda's View in the Eagle

Post by LindaLuippold »

Hi everyone. Linda Luippold here. I thought I'd check in with the online community to see if there were any topics you would like to see addressed in my weekly column in the Eagle. For those of you that aren't familiar with my column, it is dedicated to "finding the good" in our community - whether activities in local schools, churches, businesses or other community events that others may enjoy reading about. I often spotlight certain individuals that have made a positive influence and delve into the history of the city or what is coming in the future. I look forward to your feedback. Linda :)
VicRiv
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Thoughts

Post by VicRiv »

Linda
Writing about the positive things in American Canyon is uplifting and makes great reading.

I think more stories on the People of American Canyon would be a good direction.
So many talented and interesting people live in town-we need to do more to find out about them...

Keep up the good work!

Post by Guest »

I think that is a great suggestion Victor! I know there are so many wonderful people in the community that I haven't met who have stories that should be shared and accomplishments that should be appreciated. Please feel free to forward my number or email address or contact me directly to recognize a special person. You can reach me at 580-1366 or lindaluippold@aol.com.
Mel
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Mel »

Linda, maybe a suggestion would be the Girl Scout/Brownie troops. I know that have adopted a family for the holiday and are involved in One Warm Coat. They are also making stockings for the retirement home residents. We never get to see what they are actually doing. They have a really large troop. And do not forget what is coming..... Girl Scout Cookies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Guest »

Thanks Mel, you actually read my mind. This weeks column is going to be about Scouting in American Canyon. I am currently tracking down scout leaders to find out what you just shared as I keep seeing kids in scout uniforms everywhere I go and thought it would make a great column to share all they are involved with. I have the Boy Scouts covered but was looking for a lead on the Girl Scouts/Brownies. Are you one of the leaders? I'd love to talk to you further if so or can you forward my number please, 580-1366. Thanks again. Linda :)
Mel
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Mel »

Linda, please email me and I will give you the info you need for the Girl Scout leaders. No, I am not a leader, just a parent of a Brownie...:)