Food quality around town

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
Paul Maguire
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Food quality around town

Post by Paul Maguire »

I got ill the other day after a meal at a local place here in town. Ended up in the ER with food poisoning. Anyone had any problems with any of the places here? Where? Thanks.

TR2

Post by Guest »

Yes, I took my two children and myself to TR2 on Friday. They became ill with vommitting and diaherria. When I spoke to the Mgr. he said there was no way it could have been caused from his restaurant. I don't know.
He said they must have had the flu. I must tell you they were fine before they went in there and sick within a few hours after eating. They were okay the following day.

Take out TR2

Post by Guest »

About a year ago had what I would consider rancid meat in sombrero. One bite and that was it for a year. Went this week, on Wed or Thursday and won't be reordering for probably another year.

Post by guest »

I got ill after eating at KT Noodle in Canyon Plaza. I have not been back since.
Yucky

Bad food

Post by Yucky »

This isn't very encouraging, since almost all the food service locations are being named here.

Not good for us if our local eateries are sending us to the sick room.

when eating out makes you ill...

Post by Guest »

The following number is the one to call when you believe you have got food poisoning from a restaurant etc. 1 800 400 6001 When you speak to someone tell them you wish to report a restaurant with possible food poisoning.
A restaurant will always say that it is not from their place but it could be something as simple as not putting a cover over something in the fridge. Always report an incident.

Post by Guest »

Paul, you ask us to name places but you forgot to tell us where not to go incase we get ill.

Post by Guest »

I have been to K2 Noodle a half dozen times and I have never been sick from eatiing there. I eat at most restaraunts in AmCan and have never been ill from any of them.