The Marketplace at the Vistors Center

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

The Marketplace at the Vistors Center

Post by mindingcitybiz »

Wow they sure have changed the place. I took a few friends their for dinner last night and it was wonderful. Just what American Canyon needs. Their bruchetta with its different sauces was outta this world. We had two bottles of wine the Bell syrah and Schug Chardonnay delicious and reasonable priced. Definitly worth checking out.

WOW

Post by Guest »

Love this place. I went there the other day and night and was very impressed. The chef and owner are very likeable, food is good and love all the salads, especially the portabella mushroom. Keep up the good work!
NewInTown

Good Eats

Post by NewInTown »

We lived in the hotel for 2 weeks until the house closed. We ate there for lunch on several occasions and it was really good. My wife and I ate dinner there last week.

The food was fresh and good. We will go back.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

I remember when that place first came out. I used to always go there for the sandwhiches! I remember when I was first learning to drive I would go "hey ma, can we go get a sandwhich". So I got to drive and get some yummy food! Was never old enough to drink the wine though but next time I go, for sure I will sample the whole store! That place is top notch in my book so dont mind giving them a free plug! If you are new to the area or visiting check it out, and if you havent been there once, go right now!!! :D
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.

Marketplace

Post by guest »

Hey Issa,

When you get back this way go in for dinner they have excellent fried calamari, a wonderful beet salad and very good steak dinner.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

Will try it out! I love calamari and steak!
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.