New Forum - ACPD

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.

New Forum - ACPD

Post by Guest »

I would like to see the AC Police Dept (possibly Officer Warrington) have their own forum for questions from the community. I think this would be very beneficial.
Mellissa

Post by Mellissa »

Obviously I think that is a GREAT idea!! :)
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

I can do that with no problems if one of the guys/gals in the department asks me too. If Warrington responds or emails me and lets me know, I will make them a separate forum, and make him the Moderator so that he can edit/delete posts in that forum as he wills. But I think it will take a commitment from them to come on to respond to your posts, so up to them at this point.

And this goes to other members in the community as well, email me and I will be glad to make you your own forums. You will have control over them so you can make them public/private, and delete posts as you will.
Last edited by Issa on Sun May 08, 2005 12:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
ACPD

Post by ACPD »

A forum for the police and community to interact and exchange ideas would be nice. If the site owner wants to do so, I'm sure we would use it to let the community know about recent laws, problems or concerns. I know that several of the ACPD officers go to this site to see what's going on in the neighborhood(s) and to hear about things...
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder

Post by Issa »

Great! I will make it right now.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.

Post by Guest »

Webmaster........read your e mail............
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder

Post by Issa »

Webmaster........read your e mail............
Hey, got the email and already responded. The Chief knows who I am, so I doubt it would be a problem. Again, you guys would have full control over it, therefore you can delete/edit posts if needed.

ACPD Forum

Post by Guest »

WOW! That was fast...thanks Issa
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder

Post by Issa »

I hereby hand over this forum to the American Canyon Police Department!!! They are now officially in control.