Any Quiznos fans out there

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
Paul Maguire
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Any Quiznos fans out there

Post by Paul Maguire »

It appears that Quiznos in closed. It was not opened yesterday or today.

Sorry to see that. Not good for the community to lose new brand name businesses like that. :(

Anyone have an information? Perhaps it is a temporary condition?

Quiznos

Post by Guest »

I won't miss it if it is closed...I found the restaurant to be dirty, the service
slow and the sandwiches burnt...

Quizno's

Post by Guest »

I'm not surprised they closed. The "young" staff was always preoccupied with each other and made the customers feel like they were a inconvience. The few times I ordered sandwiches the service was very slow, they seemed confused, never a thank you and even rude. I was always surprised management didn't see the need to change the situation.
hobbit94503
Wanderer
Wanderer

i know

Post by hobbit94503 »

the first time I wemt there it took 30mins rufly because the staff teped talking abught a party and who was hot and stuff i think thats just not right.
merryjester
Historian
Historian

Me too...

Post by merryjester »

Ditto everyone's comments about service in that joint, but most importantly (and putting all that behind us...showing respect for the fiscally dead, as it were) ditto Paul's original comment that it's too, too bad to see a business close here in AmCan. Crossing my fingers that the storefront doesn't stay open for long...
Winnie the pooh

Post by Winnie the pooh »

well I went in there a month or so ago and I ordered my sandwich and my daugter did too and her husband. We all ordered the sandwiches and he told them no onions, no tomatoes. We went up to the front and we paid we had to pay extra for our drinks because she said that we did not order the right sandwich that goes with the drink. I later found out that we had indeed ordered to get the drink this is from the (1-800 number that I called to complain. We got our sandwiches which by the way had only one piece of meat and was burned on top of that. Gus got his sandwich and it was burnt and had the tomatoes and onions which he said no to. We took the sandwich back up to the counter and told them about it and she took the onions and tomatoes off with her fingers with out gloves and cut the burnt part off and gave it back to him and was very rude about it. By the way the tomatoes were rotten on my sandwich and I had to peal them off and I even took one bite of the sandwich and threw it away wasted money. My son-in-law is allergic to tomatoes. If this establishment is closed they put on themselves with the customer service they should have kept up and put meat and do not burn the sandwiches and clean the place. The last time I went there was that day and the floors were dirty and the trash was overflowing probably because everyone could not eat the sandwiches and had to throw them away. If they do open again I hope that they clean up their act and hire people that want to work and not have attitudes about what the customer has to say. It was very good when they first opened I went in almost all the time when I was pregnant and the sandwiches were packed with meat and it was not burned and the soups were good too. I wondered what happened to the good help that was there. They can reopen and hope that they have better help and make the sandwiches better. It would be sad to see a store close but they should have done a better job.
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

just found out

Post by neo94503 »

I just found out that the owner had a heart attack and the store will be back open in a while i really dont know how long it will stay closed srry thats all i know