Morris Curry out to lunch

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.

Morris Curry out to lunch

Post by guest »

This guy Morris Curry is out to lunch. It was obvious when he was standing out on the highway with a sign " will work for votes".

Who is this guy? He is so critical, and uses the papers to put forth his agenda people again and again.

He is the one who should be censured!

Post by Guest »

i believe Mr. Curry is just sticking up for what he believes in. You got to give him some type of respect for that. I mean how many people will say what is really on there mind knowing quite well that the majority of the people reading this stuff will slander and belittle him? I no matter what i belive about this past election, i respect him.
guest in ac

Enough Curry already!

Post by guest in ac »

You are in a declining group that respect him, because he has made a complete aXX out of himself lately. If he keeps it up, he will lose all credibiliity.

It is one thing to stick up for what you believe, and another to go on a childish rampage against others.

Curry needs to get a life...seems he spends all his time bashing people in the paper, and defending himself.

He has a chip on his shoulders, feels he needs to prove something, and it is getting real old.

Post by Guest »

Coming from a 'guest in ac' i must say thats a load of crap. if you really were a guest you wouldnt have such an oppinon on this matter. And about Pastor Curry writing letters to editors of various local newspapers, why cant he write letters when people do the same thing to others in our city. I have seen sladering letter towards Don Colsclear even after the election. PEOPLE HE IS LEAVEING ANYWAYS, WHY WAITS YOUR TIME? I think i have an answer...people want to get there two sense it. People like a certain Stacy trying to get on TV with her little remarks about the police department. ITS NOT TRUE. she first said that her friend at the daycare here see fights near daycare. Then she chaged to saying it wasnt there. MAKE UP YOUR MIND. Thats what i dont get about you people if your gonna say somthing PLEASE remember to back it up with the next thing you say. Oh and if you guys really need to put your two sense in, have the almighty Cindy get our own 'Peanut Gallery' in our city...she can do it....i mean she did 'take out our mayor' of your city, oh wait...i forgot that was a lie she told the Woodland city council.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

:^o <----stop saying lies Cindy!!!! for your own good!

:-({|= :cry: <------Stacy....Cry me a river

](*,) <---everyone supporting the law suit....."Im sueing the city!...wait....im sueing MYSELF?"

Post by Guest »

AmCano6, you are aware that Walmart picks up the tab for the lawsuit. It was in the T&C's that our City approved. I don't want the Walmart either.
Cindy Coffey won the election by quite a few votes. I am glad she won a seat on the Council. She won't treat the residents like SH** as our Mayor does. We are not Cindy's "peanut gallery" we are residents of American Canyon who can see clearly, unlike some...
Pastor Curry is a nutball. Get over it and get on with your life.
I have met Stacy a few times and think she is just passonate about her City. She is not a liar. When you are faced with angry people telling you off , you can get a bit flustered. I too, have heard of violence near the daycare canter she was referring to.
I also have needed the assistance of our "finest" (a non emergency problem) and have had to drive around to find them. They are not in the police station. The phone went unanswered and they never showed. Guess where I found them? Starbucks. There were a total of 6 cars there at 9pm on a Saturday night. We do need something to change. A break for a few officers is one thing, but the whole dept is another.

Post by Guest »

obviously you dont have children in high school. They are on a bus and when they get off the bus they have energy to get rid of and boys being boys will rough house on the streets and yes it does look like they are fighting but they are playing. These are kids let them be. as for the police they are there and they are doing there job.

Post by Guest »

BLIND AS A BAT! :roll:

Post by Guest »

YES YOU ARE!!!