sidewalk

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
kathleen

sidewalk

Post by kathleen »

I'm not sure if anyone can help me on this matter. I was taking a walk at Wetlands Edge the other day and was surprised that the sidewalk abrubtly stops and is not available again for quite a distance. Is this something that city is responsible for or is the developer. I thought it was interesting how the sidewalk spans the block of "model" homes by Richmond America and quits after the models. Any help would be appreciated.
pumpkin

Post by pumpkin »

obvisously you dont stick around at the council meetings to hear what questions are asked and what the answers are to the questions. the answer to you question is that when all of the develpment is done they will finish the sidewalk. Now that you got your answer go nit pik on something else petty. You have a lot of time on you hands looking to see what you can find wrong with the city has it occured to you to find something nice but then again you are not nice
Kathleen

sidewalk

Post by Kathleen »

I'm not sure what I have gotten myself into with this response. Your right I actually have never been to a Council meeting. We moved into the LaVigne about 3 months ago. This was my first walk down in that area. I had my two children ages 1 year and one 5 mos. in the stroller and my mom visiting from Napa. Please forgive me for asking such a question. My neighbor told me about this site for information.

Post by guest »

Obviously,"pumpkin" could use some manners!!!

Post by Guest »

Pumpkin is nothing more than a jealous twit. Nothing Pumpkin EVER says is nice. She/He has nothing to add to this community but hatred for people who happen to live in a larger house. Pumpkin has an axe to grind for people wanting better lives for their families. Pumpkin, get over yourself. Read your posts. No one cares what you have to add.
Pumpkin

Post by Pumpkin »

Why do you respond to me then. I do live in a big house maybe bigger than your pumkin house is just fine and also have a pool I am not jealous.
Some of new or old people sue our city and they think that they can get away that is what makes pumpkin mad

Post by Guest »

Ahh that also makes AmCan06 mad. They sue the city...this means they sue me....they sue you pumpkin...hell, they even sue themselves! isnt it great how everything is turning out?!?!?!?!?!? (Sarcasm BTW) oh and Kathleen...Welcome to American Canyon...people are in the prosses of unintentionaly dividing our city...your gonna love it! :?
Linda
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Linda »

I have been to Pumpkin's house and it is big...so is the pool. She certainly is not jealous plus she has more cars in her driveway than the mayor. Her issue I think is the legal action against the city nothing more.

Post by Guest »

Linda, read all her last posts... She hates the people who live in the big houses. Said so herself.
So she is a part of your "group", hmmmm
So I won't take anything she says seriously hehe.
Her hatred is WAY more than just a lawsuit, that isn't costing the residents a dime...
Whatever.

Post by guest »

I thought at first that "Pumpkin" could use some Anger Management classes but now realize it's a much more serious condition. Pumpkin, check that big house and pool because there is a screw loose...

Thank you cards

Post by Guest »

Pumpkin,

Remember to send Buzz a thank you for both the new car and the pool this year. You could probably combine the two cards!
pumpkin

Post by pumpkin »

I have an anger management problem so I don't think that any group would have me.