Canning/Preserving

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.

Canning/Preserving

Post by Guest »

I was wondering if there is anyone in the American Canyon area that would be interested in teaching a course on canning. Unfortunately I come from a generation where canning is a lost art and I would love to can tomatoes, peaches, greenbeans etc... I do not know how much interest there is in this but I know of at least 6-8 women who would be excited to learn this lost art.
Linda
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Linda »

Put me down for that course I would also like to make chutney!

The Expert is coming............chutney

Post by Guest »

Linda and others,

The most wonderful lady will be conducting the afternoon class on canning, preserving, making chutney, applebutter etc... Dolly M. from Mid City Nursery. She will be conducting the course in about 4-5 weeks. She seems to be having some health issues. We need to keep her in our prayers. I will get back to you Linda on the exact day and time. We would like to have at least a dozen come over so please tell your friends.