Mad Magazine of AmCan

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
smrtamcan
Informant
Informant

Mad Magazine of AmCan

Post by smrtamcan »

What happened to Paul Maguires goobye to the american canyon. com?
I went through old inputs and he got mad and said goodbye, people had to register to be on here. Yet that doesn't stop the made up names and he is still on here, back again. What was the dramatics about? Will the Mayorship be likewise "do what i want" or I'll leave, if you don't play the way i want you to. That is not a Mayor for us and everyone will agree, however if he agrees not to sue us because the vote is 4 against and he votes 1 for, then maybe. All we can do is use his track record, we have nothing else, we don't know who got hurt on his claim to fame, i look forward to some interesting information to come from all newspapers. I believe that there is still "a special edition election post to come". (I call it the Mad Magazine of American Canyon, it's hysterical). What Cindy forgot to print was often she hung out at the "Lenas Bar" and what she drank and what happened with her Party to run for office which ended in making an enemy of Lori...hmmmmmmm
Where is Mr. Burr lately, chasing cars. Where is Stacey Sue, our little Kamikaze, i'm sure she'll be more outspoken soon, she is at the visitor center. As far as our money that was suppose to go to Abbeville, listen to the tape, there was so much that was a problem due to the fact they nixed the red cross, Mr. Ross said they'd find a place if there wasn't any legal action that was happening, yep it was happening. Put the money back into the city, perhaps give it to our locals who would need it or get our early responce up and running even more efficiently.
Cindy, takes credit, but come on people, takes a group, a community, a plan to get things done, not just one, that's politics isn't it.
What is going to happen..crystal Ball ....
Cindy will not win the election and will step down from council thereafter.
Paul Maguire will visit his investment properties less, Leon Garcia is and will be still here and Mayor.
Maybe a new "Mad Magazine" should appear to dispell what has been written in the Post. Wouldn't that be fun, created in the same spirit as the other was given.
Oh Election time, Oh Election time, how awful it can get for the town.
smrtamcan
Informant
Informant

Post by smrtamcan »

The post alienates their victims and attacks with "had 2 beers at Lenas", we don't have a bar here anymore and it's a shame but it didn't talk about the other Mayor candidates at bars or dressup shows, now does it? It's BIAS Journalism ran as Editor and Owner of a councilmember. Good for you! But again its name should be listed as Mad Magazines American Canyon- working for the good of Chaos and not the American Canyon way...Could also make a great new comic book, names to be changed to protect others like
Java in place of Coffee, and so on...How to take Coffee, with a dash of untruthful attacks and a couple packets of untrue stories...and what about Naomi, what about her cause, the cause against Wal-Mart, the cause disguised as EIR. Enough Isn't Right need to have more of a MOU(Money of US) that needs to stop and we need the commercial to catch up, remember while you are saving us from ourselves you may cause a blite if it never appears(abandoned buildings are a sign of economic disaster).
Need to see the POST for what it is, Not correct and unresearched.
ac94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

?

Post by ac94503 »

I don't mean to sound cruel but what the heck are you talking about?
Mel
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Mel »

What? I have never read anything that is so random. None of what you say makes any bit of sense...I agree w/ ac94503, what on earth are you talking about?