FRIDAY NIGHT at the Plaza DUNK TANK

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
VicRiv
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

FRIDAY NIGHT at the Plaza DUNK TANK

Post by VicRiv »

This Friday evening, July28th the Family Resource Center will be having a Dunk Tank..

Highest Bidders get FIRST THROW at Dunkin:

Pastor Morris Curry
Victor Rivera
Roddrick Sweeney and others....

Objective is to raise $$$ for the Family Resource Center.

Come on Down and Join in the Fun.

Canyon Plaza in front of Re/Max Napa Valley Office
6:00pm - 8:30pm
ac94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Dunk Tank

Post by ac94503 »

So how wet did you guys get? I couldn't attent due to another engagement but really thought this was an excellent idea. I hope you will give us an update...VicRiv!
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by neo94503 »

i went last year the most interesting thing there was the library i'm not gunna go back it was sorta pitiful nothing really there to do except eat nachos and watch neibors sing there favorite songs and look at all the people selling useless things sorry if i sound like a downer but it was extremely boring but yet again the best part of it was the library.
eh i'm over it
VicRiv
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Wet, Wild Time

Post by VicRiv »

The Dunk Tank was a huge succcess. They were still dunking Select Mortgage Employees when I left at 8:45pm..

People had the option of 'bidding' to be the first thrower for their local 'target'. We had Pat Caldwell and Denise Chesley from Vintage Bank, Don Callison and your truly from AC City Commissions and Pastor Morris Curry.

The total for the event is supposed to be announced at the next city council meeting when Select Mortgage, the sponsor, presents a check to the Family Resource Center.

Yes, we did get wet-but we had a large water cannon to instigate people and encourage them to throw with a better aim.

Proves the first three letters of Fundraising are F-U-N.!