All I Want For Christmas???

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
Angel

Wishes

Post by Angel »

Merry Christmas. Peace on earth, peace in American Canyon, God Bless Phillip West,

1. Add you own wish and let's keep this going.
Melissa
Resident
Resident

Post by Melissa »

My wishes for, in addition to the West Family, are for my friends in Elk Grove... Tony is father to 4 girls and husband to Michelle. He was just shipped of to Iraq 3 weeks ago. My prayers are that his family stays strong and positive for however long it takes. And to let them know that we are always here to help. We love you.
Linda
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Linda »

My wish is for peace and my thoughts go to all families with husbands, sons and boyfriends who are at war. To my friend and her family who lost her husband Russell Beatson in Iraq just a few months ago, this is there first Christmas without Russell. Russell was 30 years old and was with the TA this is the UK part time army he will be sadly missed.

Post by Guest »

I wish they would hurry up and build Wal-mart!

Blessings

Post by Guest »

My holiday wish is for my two nephews who are both stationed over in Iraq. One has been over two times now and the other was just deployed. May they be safe and may Jesus Christ watch over them until they return home. I also pray for their wives who are awaiting with their small babies for their homecoming. God Bless all of are military.

All I Want For Christmas???

Post by Guest »

If you could have one wish for Christmas that the "City" could achieve for you...what would it be??? Mine would be for the "City" to continue the noticeable "clean-up" of graffiti and run-down properties in A.C.