R. Miller's letter to editor

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.

R. Miller's letter to editor

Post by Guest »

Has anyone read the letter to the Editor in yesterday's Napa Register from Robert Miller. "AmCan Resident Won't Fund Lawsuit". This guy believes that Cori should replace Cindy on the council? I'm sure this letter will appear in the Eagle this week, but if you would like a sneak peek "napanews.com" June 25th issue.

letter

Post by guest »

I don't subscribe to the register or the eagle for this reason. What a load of crap! Thank GOD for Coffey. She asks questions about things we all want to know. Unlike the older residents that have been here for the 30 plus years newer residents are more protective of their investments.

When you buy a home for 20 to 40 k and you get a return of 10 to 12 times because other people are now paying 700 to 800 k I think they should be able to enjoy the same type of increase like you.

Bad planning for our childrens future who are 4 or 5 is unacceptable. We want to leave a home that equally increases in value that is why we chose to move here.

When our children reach high school a good portion of the "original" group will all be deceased and your relatives would have cashed in. You know that's great! But why can't we have the same option?

Don't let your immediate windfall at our expense cause you to have shortsightedness with the future. That way we can all just get along and have a wonderful everchanging and smart growing city for future generations to come.

Letter

Post by Guest »

Just a fact R. Miller must employ a "letter writer" for himself. As you all might recall the man can't put two words together to form even a grunt. Next time Cori run it through the spell check for errors.

Letter

Post by Guest »

The letter by Robert Miller has been renamed in the AC Eagle today:
"Tired of AmCam Pioneers". And I only hope Cori will run for City Council because how fun would that be!