old map of ac

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

old map of ac

Post by neo94503 »

when i was fixing my grandpas roof i found some maps of ac that are old maybe they are what ac was suposed to look like or somthing what should i do with them? :?
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

Can you scan them for me? Or take a picture of them? If you dont want them I can take them, I'll pay you for the shipping. Email me and let me know.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Am Can Maps

Post by mattbb61 »

Guys, for those who did not know, you can view aerial and satillite photographs of our city (and most of the world) at http://www.terraserver.com!

It even shows you Latitude and Longitude, if you are into that kind of throwaway information.
Member of the Loyal Opposition
Since 2008...
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

Yea, the one from Google.com is better though. You can get a week or so trial.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

So Many Options... So Little Time...

Post by mattbb61 »

I was checking out one offered by Yahoo today, although the Terra Server is higher quality as of this posting... Thanks for the Google tip.
Linda
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Linda »

just had a great time looking at terraserver.com thx
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by neo94503 »

ok issa just email me your adress and ill mail the pictures to you no charge