Blue Letter Writer Revealed

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.
AmCant

Post by AmCant »

this proves the point that American Canyon is going to implode due to the
rediculous antics of it's residents. i will reconstruct it here exactly as it is on the flyer i was mailed:

FYI!!!!! ALL "CONCERNED"
NEIGHBORS

THERE IS A SELECT FEW WHO LIVE
AMONGST US WHO HAVE NOTHING
BETTER TO DO WITH THERE TIME AND HAVE TAKEN
IT UPON THEMSELVES TO MAKE EVERYONE ELSE'S BUSINESS THEIR BUSINESS

WARNING!!!!!!

WATCH YOUR BACK!!!!!!!!

FOR WHAT EVER BUSINESS IS YOUR'S WILL
BECOME THEIRS AND EVERYONE ELSE'S

FOR SOME OF US WE MiND OUR OWN
BUSINESS AND KEEP TO OURSELVES. FOR
OTHERS, THEY NEED TO GET A LIFE AND
LEAVE PEOPLE ALONE
(THEY KNOW WHO THEY ARE AND WE
KNOW WHO THEY ARE)

WE ALL HOPE TO LIVE AMONGST GOOD
NEIGHBORS - IT'S UNFORTUNATE THAT
THE NOISY ONES ALWAYS GET IN THE
WAY!!!!!

so it this a threat to me? should i be "watching my back" as the flyer states? am i the only one who got one of these things?

it's printed on blue paper with no return address or any information about it's origin, other than it came from the American Canyon post office.

i do not take too kindly to threats of any sort. if the person who wrote this would care to step forward and identify his/her self, then we should talk it over in a less annonymous way. otherwise, shut your pie hole and do not send another note like this to my home.

-a "concerned" neighbor
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

Hmmm, can you scan it and send it to me? You should forward this to the Police. This is absolutely ridiculous, I hope they find this person and put them at the Napa State Hospital because they obviously belong there. Man, what has AmCan become nowadays! :roll:

me too

Post by guest »

freakshow
mr postman

wacko letter

Post by mr postman »

Unbelievable- this person is taking drugs. :?
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder

Post by Issa »

](*,)
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

wow

Post by neo94503 »

now thats just crazy must be a neighbor or some one you hate [-X [-X
how dare they!!!!!!!!!
merryjester
Historian
Historian

Wow

Post by merryjester »

Freakshow is right. Who knows what private beef prompted this person to drag everyone else into the fray, but on second thought - who cares? Stupid.

BTW, can we start a community grammar watchgroup? It's bad enough that flyers like these are spreading venom around our community; the least they can do is spell "their" and "yours" correctly. I mean, CHILDREN are READING this!
Linda
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Linda »

I think this should be taken to the local police station. This is an extremely serious matter, once it is dealt with there perhaps then we could inform the spelling police!

Post by Guest »

I agree! this is crazy! insane! out of the ordinary! psycho!, horrible!, nail-biting! it gives me chills down my spine...who would spell 'their' and 'yours' wrong?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh the children! THE CHILDREN!!! what are you gonna do...if we expose them to this type of grammar they may become just like the non-wallmart people (Commies)...oh no! oh no!!!!!!....

No really this can be anything. I mean, do you have ANY kind of 'enemies' in your neighborhood...it can be just a harmless prank. So, yeah go ahead and call the police...it is the best thing to do......but as quoted before...don’t forget the grammar police! :lol:
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder

Post by Issa »

become just like the non-wallmart people (Commies)...
Walmart is spelled with 1 L not 2... :wink:
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
merryjester
Historian
Historian

LOL

Post by merryjester »

Heh...thanks, Issa.

AC06 - pull your head out; I was joking.

A small point of order......

Post by Guest »

"Non-wallmart Commies" (misspelled purposely) would imply that the person is not with Wal-Mart. A more appropriate moniker for a person or group that is againstWal-Mart would be something similar to "Anti-Wal-Mart Commies" and of course the term “commies” could in itself mean anti Wal-Mart, since the communist do not believe in capitalism or anything that Wal-Mart represents. But that’s for another day…[/quote]
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder

Post by Issa »

LOL, how the heck did this topic go from whacko crazy neighbor, to grammar patrol, to walmart, to left wing nutcase commies to Capitalism? #-o
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
merryjester
Historian
Historian

Duh

Post by merryjester »

C'mon, Issa...dont'cha know? In this town right now, EVERYTHING ends up back at the Wal-Mart debate! Examples:

- Who's that crazy woman who lives by the little league field and how is she linked to Wal-Mart?
- Who's that crazy woman who takes donations at the City Council meetings, and how is SHE linked to Wal-Mart??
- How has the threat of Wal-Mart positively/negatively affected the town's grammar and/or spelling?
- Should Wal-Mart get built, how will it affect the ACPD's break-taking habits? (Actually...I'm not even joking about that one!!!)

...and the link to commies and capitalists just follows naturally after any healthy Wal-Mart discussion.

Post by Guest »

The police have cracked the "blue letter" case. The woman does reside in the neighborhood. Apparently they were upset because they got turned in for doing construction without permits.....awwwww too bad, so sad.

It doesn't surprise me.. as they are not very good neighbors, crap parked everywhere, disrespectful kids, boat blocking intersections and annoying surrounding neighbors, and yes a basketball goal blocking the sidewalk...ALWAYS!!!!

That is one of the biggest problems with a rising real estate market. People get in low and sell high and trade up. The problem is they don't know how to live respectfully within a high-end community. They feel they can still live like they do on the "farm". Other people regard these homes as an investment in the family's future.

Pitiful....truly pitiful. The sad thing is that the people she sent these letters to want justice. One of these letters was even sent to a councilmember which could be construed as a terroristic threat.

The lesson that can be learned here is that you don't send unsigned letters using your employer's mail machine.......duh!
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by neo94503 »

wow so they caught her what charges are they going to flie on her
Linda
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Linda »

Who is it?
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder

Post by Issa »

Congrats to the community member who got to the bottom of this! You know who you are! Good job! =D
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by neo94503 »

yes yes congrats =D =D =D =D =D =D