Parry's Pizza is fantastico

Share your thoughts, questions, comments, or anything else regarding our city in the general forum. What do you like about our city? What needs improvement? Whats happening in your area? If theres an issue that needs to be brought to attention discuss it here. ONLY REGISTERED USERS MAY POST IN THIS AREA. (Note: This has been temporarily disabled. If the forum is not abused we will remove registration requirements to post. Thank you.)

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Only registered users may post in this forum. Classified posts and events must be posted in the Classifieds and Events forum. Thank you.

Parry's Pizza is fantastico

Post by Guest »

Have you tried it yet? I recommend the 24" cheese pizza. It's the best I had. And Im not affiliated with the business, just a fan!
Parry's lover too

pizza

Post by Parry's lover too »

I have to agree, it is the best. The owner and his son Mike are very nice and good too. Excellent italian sausage pizza!

Post by Guest »

Do they deliver?

Pizza

Post by Guest »

Yes they deliver. In act they deliver for free! Very nice people. Great pizza.
guest in ac

perrys

Post by guest in ac »

Great pizza and food. His brother owns the dry cleaner next to Safeway, great family, great people...Pete the owner, loves to talk. They deliver in american canyon and hiddenbrook, but not vallejo.

Not only Pizza

Post by Guest »

I hate to wait for pizza in a restaurant but Parry's was a pleasure. Read the momorabelia on the walls...Biggest Pizza I Ever Saw...
Their dinners were excellent (Ravioli & Zita each enough for 2) Worth the visit and the money... The location onto Am Can Road has always been a problem...Soooo get a take-out menu because they deliver. You will be surprised at the variety of dishes... I think they say if in Italian,"Fantastico"!
Parry's welcome to American Canyon...
You may want to consider the 4th of July celebration with one of those 34" pizzas...the kids and adults would love it...
napaseller
Historian
Historian

PARRY'S SITE FOR NEXT FRIENDS OF THE AMERICAN CANYON LIBRARY

Post by napaseller »

glad to hear about the good food from others. i have had lunch there several times and think they do a great job on their sandwiches.
the Friends of the American Canyon Library will be holding their open membership/board meeting there. hope you have become a member, but also hope you'll try parrys'.
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE FRIENDS OF AMERICAN CANYON LIBRARY NOW..

Post by guest »

I noticed the other day that competition has moved into town...Pizza King where roosters use to be...I'm still impressed with Parry's and would love to donate books to the library.
Jenzo

Parry's IS good

Post by Jenzo »

Hi,

As a lifelong pizza fan, New York native, and former Pizza-Shop owner on the east coast, I feel qualified to say that Parry's is a really good pizza!

Living in California for 8 years now, I know how hard it is to find DECENT pizza in this part of the country let alone a GOOD pizza, and Parry's is the real deal! Right here in little ol' AmCan. Who would have thunk it?

I won't be going to any competitive pizza joints in this town, I don't care how many show up. Parry's is IT for me!

(Plus, that jolly guy behind the counter reminds me of my Dad.)

Question for anyone who knows: I heard that the Parry's building will need to be relocated or temporarily out of commission for a new walkway or something to be built. Is it true? Will I have to live without Parry's for awhile sometime soon?
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

cool

Post by neo94503 »

I heard the testamonials and it seems like this plac is a dimond in the ruff
id like to go so where exactly is this pizza place?

directions

Post by guest »

Old Fruit Tree Market!
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

ok

Post by neo94503 »

ohhh ok i know where that is just to make sure thats the place past the rail road traks right?
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

Yea, across from safeway.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

kk

Post by neo94503 »

ok thanks ill try it sounds good!
neo94503
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

omg

Post by neo94503 »

that was the best pizza in a while what a great place

Post by Guest »

OMG i LOVE PARRY'S!! i walk there almost every other week! i live in the home across the street which is very convienant and im not going to go to "pizza king" im going to stay a loyal Parry's fan! :D :lol:
napaseller
Historian
Historian

TO DONATE BOOKS TO THE FRIENDS OF AMERICAN CANYON LIBRARY

Post by napaseller »

Would love to have the guest who said they have books to donate contact me either at napaseller@sbcglobal.net or the "Friends" home page folamcyn@aol.com.
and missed you all at parry's for the open board meeting. had vegetarian pizza....goooooooooooood!!!!