legal paperwork

Citizens! Got stuff to sell? Have a job you need filled? Want to let us know about a local event happening in town? All posts are subject to removal within 60 days. Registered users have the ability to edit and remove their posts at any time.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Registered users may edit or delete posts in this forum at any time. Also note that posts are subject for deletion after 60 days. Thank you.
paralegal1

legal paperwork

Post by paralegal1 »

Divorce? Custody Issues? Support issues? Post Judgment Modifications? If you have legal issues and are confused about the paperwork I will complete the paperwork for you and explain how to file same with the court OR I will file it for you.

I have 6 years experience as a Paralegal/Legal Document Assistant with a prominent Family Law Attorney and I also have several years experience working with Pro Per Litigants with The Public Service law Corporation.

Please contact me for prices and/or any questions you have.

Krys Kemp
(707) 557-7340

Post by Guest »

Hi Kris:

I sent a response to another one of your messages. I would be interested in joining or supporting your business in AC. Where are you planning on opening the business? Call me to discuss further.

Thank you again!

Lisa Prince, Legal Secretary
319-0973