Software Testing - Contractor

Citizens! Got stuff to sell? Have a job you need filled? Want to let us know about a local event happening in town? All posts are subject to removal within 60 days. Registered users have the ability to edit and remove their posts at any time.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Registered users may edit or delete posts in this forum at any time. Also note that posts are subject for deletion after 60 days. Thank you.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Software Testing - Contractor

Post by Issa »

Does anybody out there need a software tester to test any programs? I am offering my skills as a contract job. Feel free to let me know, thanks.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
Colleen
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

software

Post by Colleen »

No need for software testing, but the magazine I work for is in need of someone who works with Dream Weaver. We will be switching our Web site over in a couple months, and trying to find someone for onsite training for one training day, with on-call support for a couple months until we've worked out the bugs. Let me know if this would be something you - or someone you know - can do.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

I'm not an expert with Dream Weaver so probably couldnt help you there, also I live in San Diego. But if the site needs to be tested or something thats something I could do. Thanks.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
Colleen
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Post by Colleen »

I thought you were out of town, but wasn't sure and figured I'd toss the question your way anyway. I'll keep you in mind for future testing. If you think of anyone you know up here (my work is in Marin) that we can call, please let me know. (This goes to anyone on the site - Needing someone savvy in Dream Weaver for the Web to train the crew at work when we switch programs in January/February.) Thanks!