Handyman Services

Citizens! Got stuff to sell? Have a job you need filled? Want to let us know about a local event happening in town? All posts are subject to removal within 60 days. Registered users have the ability to edit and remove their posts at any time.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Registered users may edit or delete posts in this forum at any time. Also note that posts are subject for deletion after 60 days. Thank you.
Handyman Tim

Handyman Services

Post by Handyman Tim »

My name is Tim and I am available to help you with pretty much anything you need fixed, small builds, etc. I am experienced in construction and minor electrical.
I have done some work over at the Marketplace and will be available most days after 2pm. Thanks!
Please call Tim, 707-643-3135
Modular Home Owner

Post by Modular Home Owner »

Are you able to lay carpet and/or linoleum?
Mel
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Mel »

I do not have the tools to lay carpet and linoleum, I can however pull it all out for you if you like. Please give me a call and we can discuss it further.
707-643-3135. I have signed on using my wifes account...
Mel
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

More Services...

Post by Mel »

I just wanted everyone to know, that I am available to build fences, pressure washing services, mainly things around the house that you just do not have the time for! Please give me a call! 707-643-3135
Tim
Mel
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Mel »

OK!! I have actually figured out how to create my OWN screen name, as to not be confused with my WIFE'S screen name!