VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Citizens! Got stuff to sell? Have a job you need filled? Want to let us know about a local event happening in town? All posts are subject to removal within 60 days. Registered users have the ability to edit and remove their posts at any time.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Registered users may edit or delete posts in this forum at any time. Also note that posts are subject for deletion after 60 days. Thank you.
napaseller
Historian
Historian

VOLUNTEERS NEEDED

Post by napaseller »

Friends of the American Canyon Library are looking for high school and college students as volunteers at our book sales. We could use your muscle and input to sort and lift boxes and set up tables. Our next big book sale will be in October. Won't you please contact d. pearson at 645-8644 if you're interested in doing a community service. thank you.
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE FRIENDS OF AMERICAN CANYON LIBRARY NOW..

Volunteers

Post by Guest »

There is a community service program at Vintage High. The gentleman's name is Harris Nussbaum (if he is still in charge) These kids get credit for community service and I wouldn't doubt that some AC kids are in the program. You may want to give the school a call.
napaseller
Historian
Historian

THANK YOU SO MUCH

Post by napaseller »

i appreciate you taking the time to answer this posting and for the information. i will let you know how it progresses.
BECOME A MEMBER OF THE FRIENDS OF AMERICAN CANYON LIBRARY NOW..