FRIENDS OF THE AMERICAN CANYON LIBRARY - BOOK DONATIONS

Citizens! Got stuff to sell? Have a job you need filled? Want to let us know about a local event happening in town? All posts are subject to removal within 60 days. Registered users have the ability to edit and remove their posts at any time.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Registered users may edit or delete posts in this forum at any time. Also note that posts are subject for deletion after 60 days. Thank you.
napaseller
Historian
Historian

FRIENDS OF THE AMERICAN CANYON LIBRARY - BOOK DONATIONS

Post by napaseller »

The Friends of the American Library are looking for book donations. Children's books, hardcovers, soft covers, non-fiction, any fiction. Please, no magazines or no encyclopedia sets.
We would appreciate the books to be in good order. No mildew, no water stains. Your donations are deductible.
You may drop them off at the American Canyon Library or call 645-8644 for pick-up or email folamcyn@aol.com
To visit our home page go to:
http://members.aol.com/folamcyn
Last edited by napaseller on Wed Jul 27, 2005 4:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
napaseller
Historian
Historian

CORRECTION

Post by napaseller »

Unfortunately, I stated that donated books could be dropped off at the AC Library and that isn't possible at this time. There just isn't enough room for them sto store them. So, if you have books to donate, and we do need them....please, contact me at 645-8644 or email me. Thank you for your understanding and patience.