City Manager Q&A Forum ("Stump the City Manager")

Citizens! Got stuff to sell? Have a job you need filled? Want to let us know about a local event happening in town? All posts are subject to removal within 60 days. Registered users have the ability to edit and remove their posts at any time.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Registered users may edit or delete posts in this forum at any time. Also note that posts are subject for deletion after 60 days. Thank you.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

City Manager Q&A Forum ("Stump the City Manager")

Post by Issa »

Don't forget, I'll be here on Sunday, October 11th from 1:30 - 2:30 PM ready to answer your questions related to City policies and practices. Watch for my post at 1:30 PM inviting questions and simply post your questions as responses to my invitation. In order for this to work, you will need to be sure and post in the invitation thread…please don’t post your own new thread in your neighborhood asking questions, because I can’t see them! Spread the word and get your questions ready!
Looking forward to it!
Dana Shigley
City Manager
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.