Looking for work

Citizens! Got stuff to sell? Have a job you need filled? Want to let us know about a local event happening in town? All posts are subject to removal within 60 days. Registered users have the ability to edit and remove their posts at any time.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Registered users may edit or delete posts in this forum at any time. Also note that posts are subject for deletion after 60 days. Thank you.
sherry3911

Looking for work

Post by sherry3911 »

I just moved back to California and I am desperately looking for a job. Little did I know that you can't look in a help wanted section of the newspaper and apply by simply faxing your resume to the business advertising. I am told that is a thing of the past. Well that thing of the past has cost me dearly. I have 25 years of experience in the clerical/administrative/bookkeeping field and I have had to apply online to all the recruiting web sites from San Francisco to St. Helena and all I am getting back is lots of spam,telemarketing calls and I am so frustrated. I am a hard worker, I have great skills and I truly want to work and show that I am worthy of being hired. I will gladly send my resume to anyone looking for an administrative assistant. I don't have the money to spend on gas to drive all over the bay area so I need genuinely serious businesses who want a loyal, hardworking, great personality person to work for them. Thank you for reading my post. I do appreciate it very much. My email is sherry3911@gmail.com.