Help stop junk mail!

Citizens! Got stuff to sell? Have a job you need filled? Want to let us know about a local event happening in town? All posts are subject to removal within 60 days. Registered users have the ability to edit and remove their posts at any time.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Registered users may edit or delete posts in this forum at any time. Also note that posts are subject for deletion after 60 days. Thank you.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Help stop junk mail!

Post by Issa »

Tired of USPS sending you Junk Mail? Write “Refused” and put it back, or put it in the blue boxes.

Together we can stop USPS from spamming our mailboxes while profiting and polluting the environment!

http://pe.usps.com/text/dmm300/508.htm

1.1.3 Refusal After Delivery
After delivery, an addressee may mark a mailpiece “Refused” and return it within a reasonable time, if the piece or any attachment is not opened. Mail that may not be refused and returned unopened under this provision may be returned to the sender only if it is enclosed in a new envelope or wrapper with a correct address and new postage. The following may not be refused and returned postage-free after delivery:
a. Pieces sent as Registered Mail, insured, Certified Mail, collect on delivery (COD), and return receipt for merchandise.
b. Response mail to the addressee’s sales promotion, solicitation, announcement, or other advertisement that was not refused when offered to the addressee.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Help stop junk mail!

Post by mattbb61 »

Thanks Issa; I shall give that a try!
Member of the Loyal Opposition
Since 2008...