AmCan Music Festival

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
Music Man

AmCan Music Festival

Post by Music Man »

We are planning a Community Music Festival. Proposed Date September 27th at Donaldson Way Park. Noon to 6pm
If you are involved with a community or non-profit. Please attend the next planning meeting. Wed July 9th- 7pm at the Chamber office.

Thanks
Liken It

Re: AmCan Music Festival

Post by Liken It »

This event sounds like a real positive thing. Maybe you should invite several of the local church chiors?
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: AmCan Music Festival

Post by mattbb61 »

This is an interesting and worthwhile event, and I hope all involved WILL read over the bands lyrics sheets, so that we don't get a filthy Rap or debase Hip-Hop group coming into this event. That is diversity we dont need in our city.
Member of the Loyal Opposition
Since 2008...