GYM RENTAL

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.

GYM RENTAL

Post by Guest »

I am in search of a gym to rent for our private school volleyball team. Does anyone have any suggestions to anything local?
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: GYM RENTAL

Post by mindingcitybiz »

Why not try AMCAN middle school.
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by mattbb61 »

Good question! I would advise giving Roddrick Sweeney a call; if anyone in our fair city knows where you can rent such a facility, it would be he. http://www.ci.american-canyon.ca.us/Dep ... _index.htm. In the mean time, I don't believe anyone would mind if you played at the tennis courts beneath the high power lines off of Elliot. They seldom appear to get any use when I drive by...
Member of the Loyal Opposition
Since 2008...

Post by Guest »

Thank you both for your suggestions. I have tried the Middle School before... and usually the times we need it are already booked. But, I will keep trying!! Also, thank you for the person to contact. I would like to keep it local if possible and not have to go into Vallejo or Napa.
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by mattbb61 »

Come to think of it, you may want to give a call to the Principal of Napa Junction Elementary school, which has a great field themselves...
Member of the Loyal Opposition
Since 2008...