ROUND TABLE PIZZA

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
49erf8fuls
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

ROUND TABLE PIZZA

Post by 49erf8fuls »

Does anyone know if Round Table opened today as was stated in the newspaper a few weeks back?
Eatin Pizza

Round Table

Post by Eatin Pizza »

I don't think so...but Papa Murphy's has some real good specials right now!
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Luigi's

Post by mindingcitybiz »

Luigi's is great pizza, nice family owned business!
Pizza Man

Parry's

Post by Pizza Man »

There are two other options in town vs. Chains.

Cafe Rosarios in Canyon Plaza 643-5464 The old Roosters' coffee place and
Parry's Pizza located off AmCan Road by Broadway.

Both offer sit down and pick up. Parry's stopped delivering once his son was deployed to Iraq.
49erf8fuls
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Post by 49erf8fuls »

Thanks for the info but No thanks.
Waiting for round table.
Have tried the others, they are ok but not worth the price.

Thanks for the info though.
Pizza Eater

Round Table

Post by Pizza Eater »

Not open yet but the sign on the door says they are hiring so probably soon.

Post by Guest »

How is Rosario's food anyways. I haven't made my way there yet.
ConcernedMom
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Post by ConcernedMom »

Just letting you know that the Round Table is open now. Enjoyed dinner there tonight. It was nice to actually eat a HOT pizza :) -- instead of it being delivered from Vallejo.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

Haha, I remember those days when it took over an hour to get a pizza, we'd look outside and go "hey, I think the pizza guy just drove by again"
It was nice to actually eat a HOT pizza :) -- instead of it being delivered from Vallejo.
OfficerThurmon
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor
SpamStop: NO

Re: ROUND TABLE PIZZA

Post by OfficerThurmon »

Man! I'd love to have me some Round Table Pizza right now. I've only had it a couple of time in almost 5 years, since they don't exist in the east coast, or the Persian Gulf. Man, I was brought up on that pizza! Hell yeah! The last time I was in American Canyon (last January, while on leave) I saw that their restaurant was still being built. Is it open now, and how is their service/delivery? They're going to be getting some serious business from me when I get home.
dcramer
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: ROUND TABLE PIZZA

Post by dcramer »

yep, they are open. I went in there the first day they opened. Nice and new inside. Their game room consists of one game though. So not really that kid friendly yet. But they do have a plasma in their 2nd dining area. you could take that sucka over on a sunday and down pitchers of beer and eat pizza all day. Delivery isnt very consistant. I live right behind the place and they've showed up anywhere from 15min to an hour and 15min. Either way, its nice having them. I like pizza once every week or so.