Police Action on James Rd.

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
Resident

Police Action on James Rd.

Post by Resident »

Anyone know what the reason is for the circling aircraft over the city? On my way to the bank a portion of James Rd is blocked off by police squad cars.
Resident

Police Activity

Post by Resident »

Actually, all the action is in the business complex where tr2 is located.
paralegal
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Post by paralegal »

What was going on? Does anyone know? :?:
:o
PARALEGAL1

BURGLARY

Post by PARALEGAL1 »

i READ IN THE REGISTER THAT AN ALARM WAS GOING OFF IN THE STRIP MALL AND THERE WAS FORCED ENTRY. THE BUSINESSES SHARE ATTIC SPACE AND THE PERSON CRAWLED THROUGH PUNCHING HOLES IN THE CEILING AND RANSACKED A BUILDING.

THE PERSON GOT AWAY BUT THE COPS HAVE A VEHICLE THAT WAS LEFT IN THE PARKING LOT.
Resident

Burglary

Post by Resident »

Since when is swat called for a burglary? I thought there must have been a hostage situation or a very serious injury involved to justify such police and emergency presence. It now appears to be more of a training exercise to me! Who pays for that?
paralegal1

police

Post by paralegal1 »

Welll, I guess we pay for it! Seems kinda much for a burglary hu? Think of the businesses that lost alot of money!!!!!! It started at 6:30 AM and they did not finish until..........5:30 PM on a SATURDAY
Resident

Police Activity last weekend.

Post by Resident »

Don't miss the article in the Napa Register, today March 1,2007, " Would-be burglar goes through the ceiling ". How much will this one cost us in the surplus budget we seem to be experiencing?