NEW BUSINESS IN AC

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
paralegal1

NEW BUSINESS IN AC

Post by paralegal1 »

HI. I would like to ask the public opinion.

I am deciding to open a Paralegal Business here in AC.

My questions to all of you is.... Do you think it would be a good idea? Is there or will there be a need?

Thanks so much
Vintage Ranch Resident

Post by Vintage Ranch Resident »

I think you have a wonderful idea. I am a Legal Secretary and would love to discuss this in further detail with you. I may be interested in going into business with you.

Please respond to arbonnewellness@yahoo.com

Take care & I look forward to hearing back from you!

Thanks!
paralegal1

re: opening a business reply from Vintage Ranch Resident

Post by paralegal1 »

I think that it would be a great idea to talk with you re: a business.

I will E-mail you with my phone number. I have been a paralegal for 6 years with a prominent attorney in the Southern CA area and I also worked for the Public Service Law Corporation helping Pro Per Litigants.

:Krys
Interested

Paralegal

Post by Interested »

I would like to know how many different services you are qualified to provide?

I filed my own divorce and it was a learning experience to say the least.
I would have gladly paid someone else to do it but could not afford an attorney.

I am interested learning more about a living trust...maybe you could offer free seminars to solicite future customers? Or become a referral for the Family Service Agency that is relatively new in town.

I would think with the elder population in American Canyon your services,
if reasonably priced would be in demand.

Good Luck to you in your new endeavor...I say go for it!
paralegal1

reply to interested guest

Post by paralegal1 »

I can provide any type of Family Law Service such as, divorce, custody support, property, ect.....
I can also provide simple Wills for clients and have great referrals for LIVING TRUSTS. I deal with professionals who have 15-25 years experience and I also have my former employer, who is a lawyer, who will back me.

I can offer the elderly citizens wills and great referrals for Living Trusts at very low prices.

I also worked for the Public Service law Corporation in So. CA helping low income pro per litigants with paperwork and filing it with the court.

Thank you so much for your support. I am fairly new in this town and it is great to hear from citizens who want to support others. It makes being away from my family a little easier. Thanks again.

If you have any questions or need services now you can e-mail me at

kryskemp@comcast.net Leave me your phone number there and I can call you.