Daycare/Preschool

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
mteverest
Wanderer
Wanderer

Daycare/Preschool

Post by mteverest »

Hello. I would like some recommendations for a good, reasonably-priced daycare/preschool (even home-based ones) (preferably in American Canyon itself) for our almost-3-yr-old non-potty-trained daughter. If you know their rates, please post them as well (unless those are not allowed here).

If you are a provider, you can perhaps PM me with your rates.

Thanks in advance.
mt

Post by Guest »

There is a new daycare opening, well re-opening. Mrs. Michelle is a preschool teacher and wonderful with children!! I'll post her info this weekend!

Post by Guest »

There is also Morofsky Family Daycare. They offer before and after school care as well as infant care.

Post by Guest »

Hello. Thanks for the replies. I hope more will come in soon.
Anonymous wrote:There is a new daycare opening, well re-opening. Mrs. Michelle is a preschool teacher and wonderful with children!! I'll post her info this weekend!
I would love to get the info. Thanks!!!
mteverest
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by mteverest »

I wasn't logged in. Now I am. :)

Thanks again for the replies so far and in advance for future ones!

mt
Resident

Child Care Providers

Post by Resident »

You may want to contact the city and see if they will provide you with a list of licensed daycare providers in American Canyon. You then do the interviewing and selection of who you like after checking their references and referrals.