AC Garage Sale?

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
Becca
Wanderer
Wanderer

AC Garage Sale?

Post by Becca »

I heard that AC holds an annual community wide Garage Sale, but can't find any info on it. Does anyone know about this? Thanks! :?: [/b]
VicRiv
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Mother of All yard sales

Post by VicRiv »

Becca,
You heard right. It's the McKnight Acres yard sale. It's been held in the Rio Del Mar/McKnight Acres subdivisions in town. It has expanded to include many of the subdivisions in American Canyon.

The AC Lions Club sell hot dogs and snacks in front of the AC Fire Dept.

Usually held the first week in June. Keep an eye on the papers-it's usuallly advertised with enough advance notice for you to be informed.

Enjoy!
Shopper

Garage Sale

Post by Shopper »

Any update on whether Lion's Club is sponsoring sale? If it's been in the paper I must have missed it.