looking for a dog sitter

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
robyn

looking for a dog sitter

Post by robyn »

Do you know of any in the American canyon area?
fvoodoomagic

in response to dogsitting

Post by fvoodoomagic »

hi, i live in american canyon and am experienced with petsitting. i am also a part time vet tech at a veterinary clinic so i have some medical background as well. i have a few references as well. please email me back if you are still interested.thanks, k.nunes
fvoodoomagic

DogSitting

Post by fvoodoomagic »

Hi, I saw your response to a dogsitter. I am looking for one. Can you let me know your email address?
Linda
LindaR

Dogsitting

Post by LindaR »

Hi VoodooMagic, I saw your positing fpr a dogsitter. Can you let me know how to get in contact with you?

Linda
onyxlinda@aol.com
Linda
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

dog sitting

Post by Linda »

fVoodooMagic please leave your email address, I would also be interested in your dog sitting service