summer camp supervisor

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
teen seeking summer job

summer camp supervisor

Post by teen seeking summer job »

hello i attend new technology high school and a friend of mine said that ACMS is having some sort of camp over the summer and they are offering positions for it and you sign up at the office by the pool, if you have any more in-depth information on this subject of any details, please reply under this topic, or contact me at chrisnhernandez@gmail.com i live in the lennar homes in american canyon very near the paintball jungle
VicRiv
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Summer Job

Post by VicRiv »

Chris,

The summer program is run by Parks and Recreation Department.
Speak to Roddrick Sweeney, Recreation Supervisor at 648-7275.

Also check with your school, depending on your age you may require a work permit.

The positions are for summer camp coordinators, group leaders. There are also Lifeguard positions-which require the appropriate training.

I happen to be one of the commissioners for the Parks and Community Services. If I can be of assistance-call me at 647-1792.

Hope this helps-Good luck!.

Victor Rivera