Old Forum...

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.

Old Forum...

Post by Guest »

I have a question regarding the old forum without registration. Does anyone miss it besides me?
guest501

Old Forum

Post by guest501 »

No. With people hiding behind anonymous "Guest' they were using it as a forum for personal attacks and venting.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

I dont see what the issue is. Takes 5 minutes to make an account, you can make any name you want, and nobody can see who you are. They cant view your email address, and they only get what information you choose to publish when they check your profile. Visitors who want their simple questions answered without the hassle of registering still have that ability in the Q/A section. Let me know what else you think, at this time its staying this way, thank you.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.