Comcast cable problems

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
CableGuy

Comcast cable problems

Post by CableGuy »

Has anyone else been having problems with Comcast and frequent interrruptions in service.
Abeller

RE: Comcast Cable Internet

Post by Abeller »

I dont have any kind of relative info for you regarding connectivity with cable modems...

...but i am interested in getting cable internet at my house...i tried to contact comcast through the web site about it, but they still say it's unavailable to me, even though i got a flyer the other day saying it's here (and foolishly threw it away...). so, how did you go about getting your cable internet? who did you contact to get things going?

thanks for any info!
Aaron
aaron_beller@yahoo.com
CableGuy

Post by CableGuy »

I meant there regular cable service. There's no way I would get internet service from them after all the problems since they took over from AT&T.
Django

Re: Comcast cable problems

Post by Django »

Comcast is dead in American Canyon, and sbc looks like a better deal now 49.99 cable and internet