Veterinarian?

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
BlueJay
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Veterinarian?

Post by BlueJay »

Does anyone have a good veterinarian in the general area that you would recommend?

veterinary

Post by Guest »

Animal Hospital in Vallejo on Hwy 29 (Sonoma Blvd) next to Carls Jr. is a good one. The staff is very kind. #552-1947.
Mel
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Mel »

I was referred to Lincoln Ave. Vet in Napa. I have an ailing dog with cancer and they have a terrible bed side manner, something so needed during this horribly emotional time. I also have heard about the one on Sonoma Blvd near Carls' Jr.. Heard good things about them.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

When I lived in AmCan we went to the one at Car's Jr. We always took my cat there, never had any major problems. Would recommend them as well.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.

Best Vet

Post by guest »

The one by Carl's Jr.

When my doggie got ill, they watched him for a long weekend. When we returned, they said his condition worsened and surgery wasn't really an option. They suggested putting him down.

For the 4 day stay, meds and etc..they charged me almost Nothing!
They were compassionate, professional and handled the entire tramatic episode with care.

Post by Guest »

I have been informed that the Vet everyone is talking about (the one next to Carl's Jr) is retiring. :( Anyone else who has a Vet to recommend please let us know. I am planning on adding a new member to our family and will need a local Vet. Otherwise I will have to drive down to San Rafael to our former Vet (who is wonderful).

Vet

Post by Guest »

I'm sorry to hear that the Vet near Carl's Jr. is retiring...He is a very kind man. Maybe he has a referral? Will that facility close or is someone else taking over the business. I know a Dr. Taylor use to work there and was very good also. If you learn of a replacement, please let me know since we have used Animal Hospital for our pets for years.