Baby sitter in AC?

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
wired911
Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Baby sitter in AC?

Post by wired911 »

Don't know if I'm posting this in the right place with all the new changes to site, but here it goes anyway.

I'm looking for a baby sitter for my 2-year-old son. My wife’s schedule is pretty erratic, so this would be more of an on call baby sitter if there is such a thing:?
Periodically we're in need of a sitter and I'm looking for someone locally who might be able to come over and watch him for a few hours if need be. If anyone’s interested or knows someone in AC who might be please let me know so we can discuss this arrangement.

Thanks!

Wired911@yahoo.com