Water Pressure

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.

Water Pressure

Post by Guest »

Is there any one else in the Monte Vino , Village Green sudivision's having problems with water pressure in there homes. I only have 45 pounds and sometimes you can barely use the upstairs bathroom/shower. Is there a normal pressure required for a house? Or is it just my house.

water pressure

Post by guest »

We live in Monevino and we have excellent pressure. Of course I only discovered why yesterday. I was told that all of the homes from the vacant lot on Highridge up are tied into the Vallejo High Pressure Main. That is because there wasn't enough pressure to support those homes up the hill.

You might want to ask some neighbors or call the water department to check.
homeboy

Post by homeboy »

There is currently only one 12 inch water line crossing Highway 29 to the east side of town. There will be an additional water line installed in the near future. Developers are slow in putting in the infrastructure. They only care about selling the homes and making money.

Post by Guest »

I doubt the low water pressure is from the residents on the west side of town watering their lawns. By the way it looks it should be Niagra Falls instead of La Vigne.
mindingcitybiz
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

La Vigne VS. Niagra Falls

Post by mindingcitybiz »

La Vigne is paying through the nose to have that water. The City billed the homeowners or $55k last year alone and that was just for watering the landscaping.

I have a question for anyone living in La Vigne. Do you guys have any parks for the children over there? School?
LaVigneLola

parks

Post by LaVigneLola »

We have many parks and greenbelt areas. We also have a perimeter walking trail and playgrounds for kids. The landscaping and entrances are very nice compared to other areas. There are some brown spots throughout that do need attention.

I don't have a problem paying my fees they are worth it as my home is increasing in value about 20% per year on average.

Being in a nice area is good for resale. We all knew the costs and it is significantly lower than Vintage Ranch and I think our area is much nicer. Time will tell.