Chili Cook-off

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.

Chili Cook-off

Post by Guest »

Has American Canyon ever had a chili cook-off before? I dont recall hearing about one. If there isnt one, and if there is interest, maybe one can be started. The 1st Annual American Canyon Chili Cook-Off. The police department, fire department, City departments, Lions Club, and just regular town folk could enter. How about it Am Can?
ACPD Brownlee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Did they say Chili ! ? ? !

Post by ACPD Brownlee »

Combined with the annual July 4th festival, this could be something really good for the community ! !
Melissa
Resident
Resident

Post by Melissa »

I think this is an awesome idea! My Uncle in Belmont started an annual chili cookoff there many many years ago, and it really brought everyone in to have a great time!
The 4th of July forum is an ideal place to have it! I'll be a Judge!!

Chili Cookoff

Post by Guest »

Several years ago I believe the Lion's Club held a cook-off...Attendance was low...With the 4th approaching so soon, possibly this would be an event for "Friday Nites at the Plaza". They could feature two contestants going against each other every week then invite the winners back on the final night...
Just a thought.
1momfor2
Resident
Resident

chili

Post by 1momfor2 »

I think the fourth of July is a great place to have a chili cook off. Ok maybe not this year but it should be high up there for next years.
Friday night live I think it should be done at one time maybe have that be a theme night.
I love the chili cook off part.... GREAT IDEA!