Catholic Schools

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
Betsy

Schools and World Marine

Post by Betsy »

Hi, I may be moving into World Marine Estates,(on Flosden across from Via Bellagio) does anyone have any info on this place that they would care to share? Also, any information you could give me on Napa Junction Elm. School (is it a good school? Would you send your child there?)and if there are any Christian Schools in American Canyon would be greatly appreciated!!
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

Hi, I went to Napa Junction when I was a kid, I think I turned out ok! Its a nice school, didnt have any problems when I look back.

As far as a christian school, you may want to try Vallejo or Napa as well in your search, they have a few.

Also, try the yahoo message board for Via Bellagio, since they live right across from you, I'm sure they can give you some info.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
Kate

Catholic Schools

Post by Kate »

Hello, My husband and I are in the early stages of buying a house and are considering AC. Are the closest Catholic schools in Napa? How far are they exactly? For those who send their children (or attend Catholic school) is it a problem or does it work well? Thanks much!!!
Ashley

Post by Ashley »

Hi, I am a freshman at Vintage now, but I went to St.John's catholic school in napa k-8, and i enjoyed it. There are catholic schools in vallejo, but I always thought that napa was a little more civil. I liked it a lot and would recommend either St.Johns Catholic school or St.Appolinaris Catholic school, both in Napa. You kids would end up going to high school in Napa anyways. There is also a catholic high school in napa called Justin Siena, which is liked with both catholic schools that i mentioned above. Plus now, St.Johns Catholic has a preschool now! Well i g2g! hope this helped!~ash
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Napa Junction Elementary

Post by mattbb61 »

I am the secretary of the Napa Junction Elementary Parent Teacher Association, and both my wife and I are quite pleased with the level of attention my daughter gets there. She is in the 2nd grade, and I have never had issue one with any of her teachers. The staff is very professional and child-teaching orientated! :D