Dance Instruction

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
Ashley

Dance Instruction

Post by Ashley »

Hi, i'm almost 15 and I really like to dance. I was wondering if anyone reading this was too. I wish AC would build a dance academy..I think the only thing they have is the dance clases at the community center...Dance is a great form of art and should me expressed. I would really like to have a dance studio here. If anyone else would like to, e mail me. I dont think I can do muchg becuase I am only 14, but if you have anymore power int eh city then me, I would appreciate the help!~thanks again, ashley.
downeazn7o7

Post by downeazn7o7 »

MYSELF TOO!! lol... well actually im 18, ive had some dance experience in some ballet, jazz, and i did guard competitions and stuff when i was 14-now in some teams i joined... it wasnt really til now i decide that i want to take this dance thing seriously and take a real class... so i can improve...im looking for some, i wanna do hiphop and jazz, maybe some other stuff too... yeah i checked up on the classes they have at the center.. the hiphop dance team is only for girls!! lol and im a guy... not fair... lol.. but im taking hiphop at vallejodance unlimited... and soon jazz i hope at the center... it would really be nice if american canyon had a studio :shock:
williest
New User
New User

dance instructions

Post by williest »

I'm glad you guys have this great interest in getting a dance place set up. I'd be interested in checking it out. I've been in many dance competitions in the past and am pretty rusty with my dancing. My main focus in dance is hip hop/breakdancing. The whole idea sounds fun and i'd be in. good luck! :D
1momfor2
Resident
Resident

Dance

Post by 1momfor2 »

Have you thought of talking to the parks and rec's department. i would be more than happy to discuss what you would like to Roddrick or Randy if you let me know alittle more then dance studio. Please email and I'll take it to them or maybe the comission is a good place to talk to also. Hope I can help.