Anyone know a good dentist?

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
merryjester
Historian
Historian

Anyone know a good dentist?

Post by merryjester »

Ok, ok...no slams, no flames, no diatribes about Wal-Mart or Coffey or '73 Pontiacs on blocks...just a simple question:

Anyone out there have a good dentist to recommend? My wife and I are looking for any suggestions in AmCan or points northward...

Thanks!

:mrgreen: Tryin' to keep mah pearlies pearly.... :mrgreen:

dentist

Post by guest »

Dr. Vizzolini in Vallejo is the best I've gone to. I do have friends though that love Dr. Julia Villa here is AC.
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

CASTILLO DENTAL

Post by mattbb61 »

IF your "AmCan and Northbound" search fails, consider "Castillo Dental" in "Southbound" Vallejo on Tennessee St. They are the best dentists my family ever had! Very professional work and friendly too! They'll keep those pearlies pearly! :D

Post by Guest »

Dr. Villa is the dentist that I go to and she is really good and friendly too. She is very professional and the staff are very good I have been going to her since she open her practice here.
Linda
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Dentist

Post by Linda »

I am attending Dr Villa in Canyon Plaza and I am delighted with the work that she is doing on my teeth. I am happy to recommend her.
AmCanSupergirl

dentist

Post by AmCanSupergirl »

Try Dentist 2-Day at the corner of Mini and Hwy 29. They have multiple offices and are located in the same center as Harbor Tools. They are exceptional and accept most insurances. I have used the dentists in the area and find them to be the most accomodating and nicest.

They are also reasonable and personable. Which is important if you really don't like dentists.

I agree about Dr Villa

Post by Guest »

Dr Villa in Broadway PLaza is wonderful...great office staff..she is gentle and caring and right here in town!
Paul Maguire
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Dentist

Post by Paul Maguire »

I treated patients for years as a chiropractor, so based on that, I offer you the following:

I went to see Dr Villa as a new patient, as a walk in in fact, and she was at the front desk. She was hardly pleasant...I felt unwelcomed, and she was short and a bit abrasive. I suspect unless her attitude changes, she wont last long in practice. However, I was never treated by her, and she could have just had a bad day. Service as a new patient was poor.

I then went as a walk in to Dentist today, which seems to have a large base of latin clients, and they were really warm on greeting me, and happy to help me out. I went to Dentist today in Vallejo, right there in the shopping center...they did a GREAT JOB and we not very expensive at all. No fancy bells and whistle, but great manners, and very well informed; the patient education was also well done. They did a complete exam, took xrays, cleaned my teeth, went over my xrays, and explained everything.

My prior dentist was Dr Eberly in San Ramon, who is just a great guy and Doctor.

What some may not know about Dentistry is that sometimes they will try to sell you all kinds of stuff you really dont need for thousands of dollars. I had a good friend who some Dentist tried to get to buy 25K worth of dental work for a bridge. When I told Eberly, he laughed out loud on the phone. SO I decide to go see this guy, and found out he was a recent graduate, had no staff, and in looking around, didn't have much equipment either.

Dr Eberly took care off all of it for 8500.00 and the patient was very happy, and 16,500 richer.
Melissa
Resident
Resident

Post by Melissa »

I went to see Dr Villa a few weeks ago as a new patient. I had been seen regularly by Dr. Bennett in Napa. I didn't want to drive that far if I didn't have to...I felt the staff were very pleasant. Dr Villa was nice enough. My kids and hubby felt the same way. ALthough..... My husband and I haven't had cavities in YEARS! Now all of a sudden we each have 2. We have never taken better care of our teeth than we have the last 4 years and now we have cavities? Maybe it's true, but I have this underlying feeling that something just isn't right. We'll see how this goes. Hmmm
Linda
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Post by Linda »

I am in the middle of treatment with Dr Villa. I have been to two dentists and had quotes on the work to be done and I found Dr V offering work at a reasonable cost. She was not the cheapest but she understood what had to be done, she is replacing old veneers and so far it has been an excellent job. Wednesday is my last day so we will see.
BEAUTYQUEEN

Good Dentist

Post by BEAUTYQUEEN »

Dr. Villa is good.