American Canyon Sex Offenders

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

American Canyon Sex Offenders

Post by Issa »

I hope the following information is valuable to all of you, especially if you have children.

Sex Offenders In American Canyon
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

SEX OFFENDERS

Post by mattbb61 »

Issa; thanks for bringing this list to our attention. These names WILL become a part of my wallet, to be shared with all others I know. I think even ONE is too many. What kind of warped judicial system lets these kind of people out? Blue State justice in action. Disgusting. :twisted:

Post by Guest »

Issa- In providing access to this site you have done two things. You have provided the community with valuable information but at the same time you forgot to download the disclaimer. Unfortunatly, these perps have rights...
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

At the bottom of their website is a link that says Disclaimer if anybody wants to read it, dont need to post it.

Also, might be best just to go to their main search site and type in 94503 since their server is always busy and causing links not to load.

So go here and run the search.

Post by Guest »

It appears that we have gone from 13 registered offenders to 14 just in the last few weeks.

Post by guest »

"15" and counting!

zip code

Post by guest »

Sex offenders (prior to the city receiving it's own zip code) appear under Vallejo and Napa zip codes... 94590-94589-94558-94559...There are only a few, but they live in AmCan!!!

Sex Offenders

Post by Guest »

Be on the lookout everyone for a "seminar" that will be put on by the AC Police Department talking with the citizens about Megans Law, sex offenders, protecting yourself and your families etc... Q & A and valuable information. I think it will be in the Eagle & Register soon (the dates)

Kudo's to Police Chief Koford and his team for protecting us!

Post by guest »

SIXTEEN!

"20"

Post by Guest »

We're now at 20...And it's a woman!

Post by Guest »

Egad, 20+ . . . American Canyon has become a haven!
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Mark Leno - Friend of Sexual Molesters

Post by mattbb61 »

We should all know about this character, Mark Leno:
http://crimewatch.us/Leno.htm

He is MORE concerned for the well being of the molester than our children on whom they prey!

Here is more information on AB 438:
http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:o4RQ ... +438&hl=en

pedaphiles

Post by guest »

Personally, I think all pedaphiles and rapist should get the death penalty. When you do that to a person you basically have taken their life away.
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

ANOTHER GREAT WEB SITE

Post by mattbb61 »

Here is another good web site which shows the vermin do indeed live among us: :twisted:

http://www.pervwatch.org :!:

It can be a slow loader from time to time, but well worth the wait. :!: