Offering FREE Computer Help To Citizens Of Amerian Canyon

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Offering FREE Computer Help To Citizens Of Amerian Canyon

Post by Issa »

I would like to give back to the Citizens of American Canyon some free Computer Help. Ask me any questions you have, I'll try my best to answer them. I'll even let you call me if you would like, I really dont mind. Just want to help those who may have questions. I know its hard trying to find the right answer, so hopefully I can direct you and help you not to get ripped off.

Some Questions I can Answer: How do I remove a virus? How do I make a website? How do I install Windows 7? How do I make my computer faster? What comptuer should I buy? How do I upgrade? How do I set up my wireless? Ect, ect.

Post your question here so everybody can see.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.