Problem with activation

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.
QKe79BePW

Problem with activation

Post by QKe79BePW »

Hi there, I dont know if I am writing in a proper board but I have got a problem with activation, link i receive in email is not working... ?a7269bad12632eabf8b7bf21ddc,
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Re: Problem with activation

Post by Issa »

Hello. Please send an email to webmaster@americancanyon.com so I can check it out. Did you register for a username? If so, what is it? Did you register in the US? If not I automatically delete accounts that are created from a computer overseas. When did you make the account? I can look at the logs and see whats going on.

Thanks.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Re: Problem with activation

Post by Issa »

I looked up your IP address in the logs, you are posting from the country of Luxembourg. This is why your account was deleted. If you are not a spammer please email me and tell my why you are creating an account from overseas and I'll activate your account.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.