Mommy & Me type groups?

This forum is to ask Questions about our city. Are there any simple questions other residents could answer? Are you new? Issues concerning our city should only be posted in the General section, this is for simple questions and answers, allowing "guests" the ability to quickly post without having to go through registration.

Moderator: Issa

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Keep topics to simple questions about American Canyon. Anybody may post in this forum. Thank you.

Mommy & Me type groups?

Post by Guest »

I am new to the area, as well as new to motherhood. Are there any local play groups for infants and young children in the American Canyon area? Thanks!
Issa
Webmaster/Founder
Webmaster/Founder
SpamStop: NO

Post by Issa »

Not being a mom =), I'm not sure what to tell you but I'll try.

I would try the Boys and Girls club of American Canyon. Another idea is to ask one of the local schools and/or check out the postings on their boards which are usually located outside. You could also try asking the city or again, check out their postings. Also, try the Baptist Church, I remember they have a preschool program, perhaps they can help. You can find the church, city, and school links within the community page.

Hope this helps.
Visit AmericanCanyon.com --- Your online source for everything City Of American Canyon, California.
M&M

Mommy Groups

Post by M&M »

I don't know of any mommy or playgroups in AC, but I would love to join one. If there is one let me know. My toddler daughter would love to get out of the house and play w/ others.
Anyone interested in starting an informal group at a local park????
mattbb61
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

M & M

Post by mattbb61 »

I have a toddler, and am interested! I also echo the "American Canyon Boys and Girls Club" - they are a great outfit! If/when you are interested in Girl Scouts, let me know; I have another daughter in Brownies.

Post by Guest »

There is now a local chapter of the international MOMS Club. You can contact amcanmomsclub@yahoo.com for current information about weekly park dates and other activities. The group is just forming but there is already quite a few parents who are interested and the weekly park dates have been a huge hit.
tracey

Re: Mommy & Me type groups?

Post by tracey »

Hello- we have a great Moms Club in American Canyon! Here is the link- https://sites.google.com/site/amcanyonmomsclub/home

we have weekly playgroups, moms night out, field trips, and we do a lot of great things for the community!

:) tracey