Alarm Company

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.
slvrnblk
Wanderer
Wanderer

Alarm Company

Post by slvrnblk »

How can you tell if an alarm company is legit. Had some approach me at my home this weekend. They seemed legit. The guy had an I.D. Card w/a state issued license on it. I pulled up his license on the consumer affairs website and was a valid license. Does anyone use ABC or Vanguard alarm out of Modesto or had them solicit you at home this past weekend?
ACPD Brownlee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Alarm Company

Post by ACPD Brownlee »

It would not be professional for me to recommend an alarm company. I would suggest you contact your local chamber of commerce or Better Business Bureau to determine which alarm company is best suited for your needs.