Fight near boys and girls club

This forum is dedicated to our local Police Department to let the community know about recent laws, as well as to discuss problems and concerns with the citizens. Please note: This is a public forum, do not post any personal information or discuss non-public criminal issues. Please email or call the officers directly if you need assistance with a crime. Abusing this forum can be a serious matter and we will not hesitate to provide information using our logs about who you are.

Moderators: Issa, ACPDWarrington, ACPDMontoya, ACPD Brownlee

Forum rules
Please follow the terms of use as illustrated on the main page of the forum. Do not post personal information about crimes on this forum, please directly call the police department instead. Use this forum to communicate to our police force online.
concerned friend

Fight near boys and girls club

Post by concerned friend »

I was wondering. My friend saw this fight and called the police. It was a guy kicking the holy hell out of a woman. She seems to be under the impression that when the police arrived, he was not arrested. I understand she didn't want to press charges - weird to me, but whatever! Anyway, I am wondering why HE wasn't arrested? Also, he said some pretty scary things to the gal who called the police. Like he was coming back for them, etc. what gives?
Concerned Am Can'er

Re: Fight near boys and girls club

Post by Concerned Am Can'er »

I'd like to know the description of that guy; if this did indeed happen, we have a definate depraved criminal on in our midst, and SHOULD be told what he looks like!
ACPD Brownlee
V.I.P.
V.I.P.

Re: Fight near boys and girls club

Post by ACPD Brownlee »

I will need to know alittle more information to research this for you. What date did it occur and about what time? As for releasing the person's name, it may not be public record for several reasons. But usually items worthy of the press are covered by local newspapers.